Subject: Drug Registration Procedure
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 10:20:14 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam

Greetings of the day..!!

We are merchant exporters of pharmaceutical goods. We are planning to supply 
pharmaceutical goods to Estonia.

All our plants are WHO-GMP-certified. We supply good-quality medicine at 
very affordable prices.

For this, how do we complete the drug registration?

or please share the email address with the concerned person who guides us 
for registration.

I hope to hear from you soon

Thank you
MANISH GUPTA
  <https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4xzc1Ukoh0vVmUO5wa9I0uyDh5Jq64Ax4DxNdITPyp1rppBq-q7oylszR4BtqtnR23HCXLDUSk>

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
+91-94273-47257
Gujarat, India